For Doris Cruise 2 days/1 night, it is unique and different, we will take you to the less visited and more enchanting scenery including many unique destinations such as: Three Peaches Beach Area, Dark & Bright Cave
DAY 1: HANOI – HALONG BAY – LAN HA BAY (L/D)
08:30 – 09:00 – Our tour guide and Limousine pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi Old Quarter.
09:00 – Departure to Halong Bay for 2.5 Hours.
10:30 – Arrive in Hai Duong province, and have 20 minute short break.
11:30 – 12:00 – Arrive to Tuan Chau harbor.
12:00 – 12:30 – Transferred by speedboat to Doris Cruise. Welcome to Doris Cruise and enjoy Welcome drink, meet the captain, crew to get a brief introduction about cruise and safety guidelines. Check-in your cabin.
13:00 – Enjoy Vietnamese seafood and vegetarian set menu lunch, while cruising in the magnificent Halong Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay.
- Continue cruising through Con Vit islet (Duck Islet), Thumb islet and Gia Luan Harbor where belonged to Cat Ba area.
- Discover lagoon natural area belonged to Lan Ha bay. Drop anchor for swimming or just simply sunbathe on our cruise (private, wild and fresh air).
- Heading back toward the sleeping area
- Do kayaking and swimming at Ba Trai Dao Islet
17:30 – Come back to our Doris Cruise and participate in our sunset party with fruit, cake and wine. Take photos and relax.
18:00 – 18:15 – Join cooking class guided directly by Chef of Doris Halong Cruise. You have chance to practice Vietnamese traditional dishes such as spring roll or famous cuisine of Vietnam.
19:00 – Time for dinner enjoying special seafood and Vietnamese typical food on the cruise with buffet BBQ food.
21:00 – Evening entertainments: play game on the cruise: cards game, chess, listen to music, squid fishing, relaxing with massage service and overnight on the Doris Cruise.
DAY 2: LAN HA BAY – HALONG BAY – HANOI (B/L)
06:30 – Early morning sun risers can enjoy Tai Chi lesson on sundeck.
07:00 – 7:45:
- Morning view of bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee.
- Have breakfast.
- Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and it’s dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Dark & Bright Cave (Hang Sang & Toi)
- Take your option either exploring the cave yourself on kayak or comfortably on local bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
09:30 – Come back to Doris Cruise and check-out from the private cabin and enjoy a fantastic cruise on the bay.
10:00 – Have last buffet lunch at the cruise
11:30 – Doris Cruise are landing near Tuan Chau Harbor and transfer guest to Tuan Chau, tourist say goodbye to sailors and finish the cruise.
12:00 – 12:30 – Return to Hanoi by Limousine.
13:50 – 14:00 – Stopover in Hai Duong province to relax.
15:00 – 15:15 – Arrive in Hanoi
|Junior Balcony Suite||245 149||70|
|Senior Balcony Suite||260 159||75|
|Executive Suite with Terrace||305 186||88|
|Honeymoon Suite with Terrace||340 207||98|
|Family Connecting Suite at 1st floor (min 3 pax)||245 149||70|
|Family Connecting Suite at 2nd floor (min 3 pax)||260 159||75|
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
- Welcome drink
- Entrance fees, sightseeing fee, kayaking
- Local bamboo boat
- English speaking guide
- Luxury accommodation, shower
- Meals onboard: 02 lunches, 01 dinner and 01 breakfast
- Sunrise Tai Chi
- Insurance on-board
- Internet wifi in the cabin, Satellite – HD LED Television
- Fishing equipment
- Cooking class on cruise
- Roundtrip transfer Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi (Choose in Booking Page)
- Drinks & All services and items not mention above
- Holiday surcharge
- Personal expenses
- All services and items not
POLICIES & OTHER INFORMATION
Cancellation by Customer
- More than 15 days before arrival: Free of charge.
- Within 7 days to 15 days before arrival: 30% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days to 7 days before starting time: 50% of total tour price.
- Within 72 hours before starting time: 100% of total tour price.
- Free of charge for babies (0 – 3 years old)
- Children from 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult rate
- Child from 9 years must pay the full adult rate