Discovery Ha long Bay and Lan Ha Bay 3 Days 2 Nights (Our itinerary is unique and different, we will take you to the less touristy and enchanted sceneries)
DAY 1: HANOI – LAN HA BAY – SUNSET PARTY – COOKING CLASS (L/D)
08:30 – Our tour guide and Limousine pick you up at your hotel in Hanoi old quarter.
09:00 – Departure to Halong Bay for 2.5 Hours.
10:00 – Arrive in Hai Duong province, and have 20 minute short break.
11:30 – 12:00 – Arrive to Tuan Chau harbor.
12:00 – 12:30 – Welcome to Doris Cruise and enjoy Welcome drink, meet the captain, crew to get a brief introduction about cruise and safety guidelines. Complete check-in procedure.
13:00 – Enjoy Vietnamese seafood and vegetarian set menu lunch, while cruising in the magnificent Halong – Lan Ha Bay, admiring the fascinating rock formations in the bay.
- Continue cruising through Con Vit islet (Duck Islet), Thumb islet and Gia Luan Harbor where belonged to Cat Ba area.
- Discover lagoon natural area belonged to Lan Ha bay. Drop anchor for swimming or just simply sunbathe on our cruise (private, wild and fresh air).
- Arrive to Ba Trai Dao Islet. You will do Kayaking under our tour guide’s instructions in so many beautiful spots, then Swimming or just simply sunbathe on our cruise (private, wild and fresh air).
Heading back toward the sleeping area
17:00 – Come back to our Doris Cruise and participate in our Sunset party. Take photos and relax.
18:00 – 18:15 – Join cooking class guided directly by Chef of Doris Cruise. You have chance to practice Vietnamese traditional dishes such as spring roll or famous cuisine of Vietnam.
19:00 – Time for dinner enjoying special seafood and Vietnamese typical food on the cruise with Buffet BBQ food.
21:00 – Evening entertainments: play game on the cruise: cards game, chess, squid fishing, relaxing with massage service and overnight on the Doris Cruise.
DAY 2: TAI CHI – BREAFAST – CYCLING AT VIET HAI VILLAGE – VAN BOI BEACH – SUNSET PARTY (L/D)
6:30 – Join us for a Tai Chi session for the early risers on the sun deck. Tai chi helps focus the mind and condition the body and there is no better environment to practice this than amongst the limestone peaks and islands.
07:00 – Joining light breakfast in a panorama view of the world heritage site. After breakfast, enjoy your time for relaxing in amazing view of the Lan Ha bay while the boat continues cruising further for sightseeing.
8:20 – Transfer to the Daily Boat heading to Viet Hai Village.
9:45 – 10:00 – Take the bicycle ride to enjoy gorgeous sceneries along Viet Hai village roads. We also visit a local family’s house to see the daily life of local people. Back to the day boat to continue cruising further in Lan Ha Bay.
12:00 – Back to our cruise, enjoy the lunch with beautiful view.
14:30 – Arrive to VAN BOI Beach area for swimming or Kayaking , guest will have chance to see fish farm at the typical Lan Ha bay floating village.
15:00 – Enjoy the Sunset Party at our cruise
16:00 – Back to Doris Cruise, take time to refresh or play some short game or with massage services as we cruise to sleeping area.
19:00 – Time for dinner enjoying special seafood and Vietnamese typical food on the cruise.
After dinner reward yourself with a large selection of cocktails at our bar, wine and cigars cellar or enjoy the landscape of the bay at night. Relax with massage services. Take one of our on-board activities like squid fishing, watching movies in the restaurant.
DAY 3: LAN HA BAY – TAI CHI LESSON – DARK AND BRIGHT CAVE – HANOI (B/L)
06:30 – Early morning sun risers can enjoy Tai Chi lesson on sundeck.
7:00 – 7:45 – Have breakfast. Morning view of bay’s landscape with a cup of tea or coffee.
08:00 – Mingling yourself in the stunning views of the Bay and its dramatic limestone islets as we sail through the calm emerald waters heading to Dark & Bright Cave (Hang Sang & Toi), exploring the cave yourself on local bamboo boat rowed by the locals.
09:30 – Back to your cabin, take relax and check carefully all the luggage before leaving your cabin. Check-out from the private cabin and enjoy a fantastic cruise on the bay for room service. Complete check-out procedure.
10:00 – Enjoy your last buffet lunch at Doris cruise.
11:30 – Doris Cruise are landing Tuan Chau Harbor, tourist say goodbye to sailors and finish the cruise.
12:00 – 12:30 – Return to Hanoi by the luxury limousine.
15:00 – 15:15 – Arrive in Hanoi
|Junior Balcony Suite||490 289||138|
|Senior Balcony Suite||520 307||146|
|Executive Suite with Terrace||610 360||172|
|Honeymoon Suite with Terrace||680 401||192|
|Family Connecting Suite at 1st floor (min 3 pax)||490 289||138|
|Family Connecting Suite at 2nd floor (min 3 pax)||520 307||146|
INCLUSIONS & EXCLUSIONS
- Welcome drink
- Entrance fees, sightseeing fee, kayaking
- Local bamboo boat
- English speaking guide
- Luxury accommodation, shower
- Meals onboard: 03 lunches, 02 dinners and 02 breakfasts
- Sunrise Tai Chi
- Insurance on-board
- Internet WIFI in the cabin, Satellite – HD LED Television
- Fishing equipment
- Cooking class on cruise
- Roundtrip transfer Hanoi – Halong – Hanoi (Choose in Booking Page)
- Drinks & All services and items not mention above
- Holiday surcharge
- Personal expenses
- All services and items not
POLICIES & OTHER INFORMATION
Cancellation by Customer
- More than 15 days before arrival: Free of charge.
- Within 7 days to 15 days before arrival: 30% of total tour price.
- Within 3 days to 7 days before starting time: 50% of total tour price.
- Within 72 hours before starting time: 100% of total tour price.
- Free of charge for babies (0 – 3 years old)
- Children from 4 to under 8 years old: 75% of adult rate
- Child from 9 years must pay the full adult rate